best insurance 2015

best insurance 2015

have you ever wanted to get rid someone out of your life? "why did you never look after your toys?" the person who you believe that you would be better off to live without "don't bully your sister again understand?, can't you see she's just a small girl" "right on time" just a garbage that needed to be clean a burden, a parasite that can't be thrown away "just wait a bit, my treat tonight" "did you steal my money?"

"if it weren't that dad and mom passed away and left you with me" "i would have dumped you long ago !! " "okay, why don't you just dump me then !!" sometime i even wish her death !! seem like heaven heard my wish but mishearded it you got cancer, and now it have spread to other parts.... the one that is dying turn out to be me

"what's a matter?" "what's matter ?" "nothing" "what happen !? why don't you tell me ?" "i have only one of you" i would have never thought that the person i wanted to get rid of the most would turn to be someone who extends my breath and make me want to live again "what a beautiful hair :d" what my sister gave me that day. . . .is more than just hair

please donate hair to national cancer institue